Life is full of opportunities for adventure, and there is no better adventure companion than your dog.
Welcome to Pawsitively Intrepid, the blog all about including your dog in your outdoor activities. From finding great dog-friendly hiking trails to outfitting your dog with quality gear, there is a lot to consider when bringing your pup with you on your adventures.
Currently, new blog posts are added once a week in four main categories.
We invite you to check out some of our most popular posts.
Or some of our most recent ones.
- Everything You Need to Know About Hiking with Your Dog
- Ruffwear Swamp Cooler Dog Cooling Harness Review
- Explore the Porcupine Mountains Wilderness with your Dog
- A Dog-Friendly Adventure in Canada: Sleeping Giant Provincial Park
- Ruffwear’s Hitch Hiker Leash: “a versatile leash option for hiking and camping”
- Re-designed Ruffwear Flagline Harness Review (2022)
You can find us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
And don’t hesitate to send an email to DrKate@pawsitivelyintrepid.com. We really enjoy hearing from our readers, especially if you have any topic suggestions or feedback. And we are always looking for more quality dog gear to review. Unfortunately, at this time we are not accepting guest posts.
Additionally, as you navigate this site, please be aware that PawsitivelyIntrepid.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.